Friday, June 11, 2010

How I Love You

I was inspired by these adorable little clipboards that my friend made for her girls. Each one tells of some of the things that she loves about each of them. So, even though I don't have space in their room to display a cute little clipboard, I thought I'd blog it for Allie and Sydney to one day read.


Allie
  • I love your sweet features--your blue eyes, pouty lips, and dark lashes.
  • I love the ringlets in your long hair.
  • I love the hilarious things you say. I could fill books if I wrote down every funny thing you said.
  • I love when you are sweet to your sister.
  • I love when you help set the table.
  • I love your singing. I could listen to you sing for hours.
  • I love that you're a little social butterfly (like me).
  • I love when you play pretend with your dolls.
  • I love that you love to read.
  • I love that you're a tomboy and a girly girl too.
  • I love that you love to go to church.
  • I LOVE when you hug and kiss me.
  • I LOVE when you unprompted tell me, "I love you, Mommy."
  • I love that you can spend an hour playing in the bathtub.
  • I love that you are such a family girl and that your cousins are your best friends.
  • I love when you crash in the car after a fun, full day. It reminds me that you're still a "baby" in some ways.
  • I love the sweet compassionate girl you are.
  • I love that you are such a cuddler.
  • I love you for being you.
  • I love being your mommy.

Sydney
  • I love the way you smile when you're only slightly amused. A little straight smirk.
  • I love the way you crawl.
  • I love your dark hair, the green rim in your blue eyes, and your curly lashes.
  • I love that you're easily amused by anything and everything.
  • I love your crunches.
  • I love that you're constantly moving and going.
  • I love that you use your feet almost as an extra set of hands.
  • I love how expressive your eyes are.
  • I love the way your hair curls over your ears and around the back of your head.
  • I LOVE your laugh.
  • I LOVE when you do your shy little cuddle in to my shoulder.
  • I love the sweet way you look at me and touch my face when you're nursing.
  • I love that you are so sociable and enjoy watching the kids play.
  • I love how sweet you look when you're sleeping.
  • I love when you give us a big smile.
  • I love the way you squeal and "talk"
  • I love the way you respond to your big sister.
  • I love when you reach out for me.
  • I love you for being you.
  • I love being your Mommy.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

What a great idea Laura :) I love these... So sweet!

慶天慶天 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.